- Deal with pre-contract enquiries
- Process exchange paperwork
- Prepare completion statements and undertake completion procedures
- Conduct Land Registry applications
- Deal with incoming phone calls and incoming/outgoing post
- prepare and dispatch plot sale documentation and additional legal documents associates with exchange and completions
- Liaise with sales staff to obtain instructions
- Preparing completion statements and serving Notices to complete to solicitors
- Deal with pre-contract and additional enquiries on properties raised by solicitors
- Implement searches on part-exchange properties, registration of part-exchange properties
- Knowledge and experience within residential conveyancing
- Possess high levels of speed and accuracy
- Good communication skills
If this is of interest, please forward an updated CV
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.