Real Estate Solicitor
Commercial Property Solicitor
A UK top 100 firm and leading provider of legal services to the health, social care and housing sectors is seeking an experienced commercial property solicitor to join its supportive Birmingham team. Healthy work life balance and flexible days and working patterns will be considered.
* Dealing with a wide range of commercial property matters for clients across different sectors including healthcare, emergency services and housing.
* Day to day tasks would typically include negotiating commercial leases, development agreements and dealing with commercial sale and purchase transactions.
Candidate Requirements of the successful Commercial Property Solicitor:
* You be from the five year PQE level upwards with broad real estate experience.
* Ideally with experience in the healthcare sector although this is not essential and can be taught.
* You will be keen to involve yourself with business development initiatives and also happy to train and mentor junior team members.
* Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
* Quality work in a supportive environment with a healthy work life balance and plenty of scope for progression due to the growing nature of the team.
* Flexible working patterns and part-time hours will be considered.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.