Partner/Senior Associate: Corporate Tax
Partner/Senior Associate, Corporate Tax, Birmingham, Attractive package
Hudson are recruiting an accomplished Senior Corporate Tax Lawyer to join a highly regarded Legal 500 firm. To be successful in this role you will be intellectually strong, commercially minded and enjoy working as part of a wider consultative corporate team.
This position is ideal should you be seeking a technically challenging role alongside the chance to be involved in building a wider Corporate Practice.
In this wide ranging role you will be involved in:
- Advising on the most tax-efficient means of acquiring, selling or restructuring assets
- Advising on tax litigation and investigations
- Negotiating with the Tax Authorities and documenting transactions
- Business development and managing client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent academics and experience with an established firm in the market place
- An innovative and pragmatic approach
- Proven experience developing long term relationships
- A general interest in all aspects of corporate law and business support.
If this opening sounds of interest and you feel you would be a suitable candidate please apply.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.