Stoke On Trent
Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm
£30,000 to £38,000 per annum
Technical Manager required for a well established chemical manufacturer. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a long term opportunity to grow within the company and to help lead the technical department.
The successful candidate will hold any chemistry/chemical science qualification and have experience within quality control in a manufacturing or lab environment. You will have a mixture of shop floor and office based experience and be able to liaise with customers and other departments effectively.
Your role will be to help manage the technical department and quality control for the business. The company are already ISO 9001 accredited so you will help to maintain these standards and help to make improvements across site. This role has no direct reports however you will work closely alongside the commercial manager and liaise with clients to ensure products meet chemical specifications. You will be the customers technical point of contact for the company.
The company are a well established chemical manufacturer supplying to a variety of major clients across the UK. Over the past few years the company turnover has doubled to over £2 million due to an increase in contracts.
* Leading the technical and quality department for the company.
* Help to maintain and improve ISO 9001 standards.
* Provide production support and ensure product meets client requirements.
* Liaise with customers and act as technical point of contact.
* Hold ANY chemistry/ chemical/science qualification.
* Experience of quality control within manufacturing.
* Experience of being both shop floor and office based.
* Happy to work within chemical manufacturing environment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80234400