A top Birmingham firm and leading provider of legal services to third and public sector clients is seeking an experienced commercial solicitor with experience acting for charities and social businesses to join its busy Birmingham team.
* Working on commercial, corporate and governance matters for local and national clients from a range of sectors but in particular for charities including co-operatives, community organisations and social enterprises.
* Work is often is often project based, requiring interaction with other departments within the firm.
* You will have at least four years' experience in commercial, corporate, governance work ideally with experience working for charities whether from private practice or an in-house background.
* You will be able to demonstrate that you are able to work autonomously.
* You will have solid technical skills.
* The ability to train, mentor and support junior members of the team.
* On offer is a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.
* You will be joining a firm that can offer quality work in a highly supportive environment.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.