Commercial Solicitor with experience in the energy sector. A leading international firm is looking for a commercial solicitor with solid energy sector experience to join its leading commercial team in Birmingham city centre helping to serve its loyal base of energy sector clients.
* Advising on as range of projects for household name energy clients.
* Drafting, negotiating and advising energy clients on a wide range of commercial contracts including energy regulation and low carbon solutions.
* Broad and long term supply agreements of goods and services, outsourcing agreements and project work.
* At least two years' experience in commercial work with a solid understanding of the energy sector and the regulatory environment surrounding it.
* Experience of regulated markets and low carbon innovation including on-site generation projects.
* A good understanding of data protection and intellectual property (not essential).
* A genuine interest in working in the energy sector and developing your niche in that area.
* You will be a keen networker with the ability to grow internal client relationships across the firm.
* Market leading salary and attractive benefits package.
* A busy, friendly and dynamic team in which every team member is encouraged to make his or her own mark.
* Comprehensive training and development programme.
* The opportunity to work flexibly, including part-time hours and agile working more generally.
For a confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Angharad Warren at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.