Cloud Bookkeeper - Accountancy Practice - Droitwich - Up to £28,000 - Permanent role (Part or full time basis)
Your new company
A reputable North Worcestershire accountancy practice is seeking an experienced bookkeeper (with cloud accounting experience in XERO and/or QuickBooks) to join their growing cloud accounting department. The practice is 60-strong with 10 individuals based within the cloud accounting team.
Due to market growth within the real-time information space, and HMRC's 'Making Tax Digital' policy, this forward-thinking accountancy practice is driving forward the delivery model of cloud based bookkeeping.
Your new role
The permanent cloud bookkeeper vacancy with involve 3 main aspects:-
- Provision of bookkeeping services for a variety of clientele up to Trial Balance stage. This will predominantly be based in the office although client visits will be required on occasion.
- Involvement in visiting new and existing clients to assist with the integration of cloud software (XERO / Quickbooks) and providing support and training to client staff.
- Providing advice to clients utilising the cloud software and review live data to provide real-time assistance.
The role is available on a full time or part time (4 days p/week basis).
What you'll need to succeed
You should be an experienced bookkeeper with current practical experience of using cloud accounting software.
Experience of SAGE is essential and knowledge of cloud-based accounting software (XERO / Quickbooks) would be preferable. You must demonstrate the ability to provide support to clients on aspects of bookkeeping and be willing to provide support to clients using the software.
AAT qualified or P/Q individuals will be considered as will those who are suitably qualified by experience.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary up to £28,000 full time equivalent.
- 3% non-contributory pension scheme.
- 21 days annual leave (which increases per length of service).
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Free car parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80134908