In-House Commercial Property Lawyer
Legal Counsel - Commercial Property
Badenoch and Clark have been exclusively instructed by a company headquartered in Birmingham. Due to internal changes this company is undergoing a large period of growth resulting in the need for an experienced commercial property lawyer.
- Handling a mixed Commercial Property caseload including; Landlord & Tenant, Acquisitions, Disposals and general portfolio management.
- Assisting with senior business leaders on a variety of decisions.
- Liaising with external stakeholders including business partners and law firms.
- Headquartered in Birmingham
- Market leaders in their field.
- Expanding throughout the UK.
- Qualified solicitor with a minimum of 3 years PQE.
- Strong experience in Commercial Property work.
- Genuine interest in pursuing an in-house career.
- Able to communicate with a range of stakeholders.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.