Group Financial Accountant
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Group Financial Accountant to join the finance team of a large PE backed business with a Head Office in Burton-upon-Trent. This business has multiple sites across the UK and Internationally.
The Financial Accountant will be responsible for the timely completion of all Group statutory reporting requirements including the Group and UK subsidiary accounts and quarterly bank reporting.
- Financial reporting, preparing annual consolidated group accounts under IFRS and annual individual UK subsidiary statutory accounts under FRS 102
- Prepare and input monthly accounts for a range of corporate entities assisting with month end reporting and consolidation
- Prepare annual consolidation for statutory accounts and audit
- Prepare annual budgets and quarterly forecasts for corporate entities
- Ad hoc projects including but not limited to special purpose accounts and systems implementations
- Perform impact assessments of revisions to IFRS and other accounting standards
You will be a qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent) and would suit you if you are looking to take your first role into industry from practice or if you are currently working in industry and are looking for exposure to a fast growing PE business. You will be a self starter, who enjoys working autonomously and taking ownership. You will be solution focused, with the ability to engage with stakeholders across the business.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a role that offers wide exposure in the role and interaction with C Suit stakeholders down to the shop floor. The role is a key role for the business and offers fantastic development opportunities.
If this sounds like the role you are looking for, then please apply now for immediate consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80087278