Up to £30k + Car + Benefits
Our client is looking to appoint a high calibre Software Trainer to deliver a high-class hands on training suite to both customers and internal stakeholders. The role requires someone to create, update and maintain training course documentation for all standard training as well as creating seminars and online tutorials. In a fast-paced environment, the role will require someone to book and schedule on-site training as well as delivering the training to the end client.
An experienced software trainer, you will need to be a good communicator who excels at delivering an excellent service to the client.
You will need experience of:
- Delivering software product training to external clients
- Portfolio of sample training course documentation
- Technical background to deliver technical knowledge to a non-technical audience
- A good knowledge of Microsoft Packages
- Excellent communication skills
Our client is a market leading software house, and an award winning business with clients based around the UK. Due to a restructure of their internal teams they are looking for an ambitious Software Trainer to join their winning team.
How to Apply
If this sounds like you, then please attach your CV quoting your current remuneration details quoting reference number 371030.