Are you an experienced Planner looking to work for a Tier 1 Contractor?
A brilliant opportunity has arisen within a well renowned construction organisation. Due to the company’s regional expansion and a number of large projects in the pipeline, our client is now seeking a Planner. It is imperative that the ideal candidate has experience on site in a commercial construction environment and is willing to travel both North and South of Worcester area.
Key Responsibilities for the Commercial Construction Planner:
- Produce site logistics and layout plans indicating site access/ distribution methods.
- Prepare short term programmes to assist the site team in achieving short term targets in line with the contract programme
- Be responsible for day to day planning issues as required by the divisional/planning manager
- Integrate into the site and/or regional team to ensure good communication and openness is prevalent
- Prepare extension of time/ delay impact programmes for use in EOT requests
- Carry out independent site visits to monitor progress
- Liaise with specialist contractors (where needed) to ensure that works are constructed in accordance with the latest information.
- Potentially advise operational staff on methodology and sequence of build
Key Skills / Experience required for the Commercial Construction Planner:
- Membership of CSCS Scheme
- First Aid
- RICS Member (or equivalent)
- Minimum ONC or equivalent in construction
- Good understanding of contract documentation, planning techniques and relevant software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.