Customer Service/Business Support Advisor (Care)
Salary starting @ GBP16000 per year
Type: 2 x 40 hour contract covering 7 day week rota including Bank Holidays - Permanent
.We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic, customer focused people. To take calls on behalf of our Adults and Children's social services teams.
- Provide a frontline telephony service dealing with all Care calls (including for example (Adult and Child Protection) to facilitate access to the appropriate service for the customer.
- Identify and assess the needs of the customer for health and social care enquires ensuring appropriate and accurate information is obtained to enable the correct action to be taken in a timely way.
- Recording information using systems. To provide an accurate record of customer contact.
- Liaison with multi disciplinary teams within the council's 'Single Point of Access' principles to provide the customer with the appropriate outcome
- Providing a response to District Nurse calls and organise out of hours homecare when necessary
- Respond to emergency alarm calls, taking the appropriate action within the agreed procedures.
- To ensure that individual dispersed alarm units are tested at least once a month
- Respond to email and other written enquiries to provide answers and information to customers about the available service provision.
- Promotion of the service to support establishing a sustainable client base.
- In the event of an emergency situation, to support the councils Public Information Team function
- Work directly with the multi-disciplinary team in gathering information to support resolving complex enquiries and maintaining accurate records within confidentiality protocols and legislative requirements
- Ensure Customer feedback is collected via automated system
Previous applicants need not apply
Note: This is not a Local Authority post and applicants will need to satisfy themselves with regard to conditions of service.Skills Sectors