Operations Manager - West Midlands
We are working with a leading name in the Retail sector, seeking to recruit an Operations Manager, to oversee the smooth running of a busy Retail Shopping Centre in the West Midlands region.
You will take control of a Management Team delivering both Hard and Soft services, driving improvements and ensuring a first class service to all stakeholders and customers.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the delivery of first class customer service at all times
- Managing, leading and motivating a large team or professionals
- Involvement with several high profile multi million refurbishment and expansion projects
- Developing and delivering service models
- Developing and encouraging close working relationships with all customers, continually seeking to improve processes and procedures, whilst looking for business development opportunities
- Maximising cost efficiency and delivering an agreed annual service charge budget
- Production of accurate financial reports and liaison with senior management
To fulfill the role, you must have a strong background at a Senior Operational level within either the Retail, Hospitality or Leisure sectors.
A Diploma in Shopping Centre Management would be an advantage, but not essential.
Be advised that as the role is Retail oriented, a working pattern of 5 days out of 7 will be in place.
Leading teams and promoting fantastic customer service is an absolute must, and you must have good knowledge of Health & Safety matters (IOSH would be an advantage).
Contact Darren Hamilton for more information and a confidential initial discussion.