Marketing Assistant - Sales Experience?
Marketing Assistant - Full Training Provided
New Marketing Assistant Available in Birmingham City Centre.
This marketing position welcomes individuals with the ability to co-ordinate the implementation of sales and marketing throughout B2B, residential and retail event campaigns in the West Midlands. Privilege specialise in personalised marketing campaigns for several industries including energy providers, hospitality groups, beauty products, gaming and telecoms companies to name a few.
Why Work With Privilege?
- A relaxed social team and work environment
- Career stability of full-time hours & flexible self-employed positions
- Great financial rewards and commission only bonuses
- Travel opportunities to our partnership companies across the UK and Europe
- 100% opportunity for career progression and development
- Ongoing workshops, national seminars and education to continuously better your skill portfolio
Based in the centre of Birmingham, we are a fast-paced company like no other. It is our team's passion and ambition that keep us moving and climbing higher than any other promotions and marketing firm.
If you are ready to stand out and reach above and beyond with your self employed career, then send us your CV, and you could be the next marketing sensation!
We will be shortly selecting successful applications, where top applicants will attend an unpaid trial day and meet our team for a hands-on experience day, which really gives you that opportunity to shine through! (Please note that expenses are not covered during the interview process).
All applicants must be over the age of 18 and able to commute daily to our main office in the Birmingham City Centre.