Manufacturing Operative / Fitter / Installer
If you are looking to join a busy established manufacturing company then this could be the job for you!
My client well established, owner-managed and on this occasion, has an additional vacancy within their assembly / fitting division.
- Operating various machinery - drills etc. to complete the manufacturing process
- Attending customers sites as part of a 2-person team to install products
- Safely using hand and power tools to assemble product
- Working as part of a team to assemble products
- Physically loading van with components - lifting and carrying
- Driving company vans to the customer's location
- Experience gained from within a manufacturing environment
- Wood working or shop fitting experience required
- Familiar with using hand and power tools along with factory-based manufacturing equipment - drills, saws, edge banders, etc
- Able to undertake a physical role - lifting carrying single items and 2-person lifts
- Over 25 years old due to Van's insurance
Suitable applicant's skills may include: Shop fitting, shop fitter, woodwork, wood manufacturing, wood machinist, manufacturing operative, machine operator, machinist, van driver, tradesman.
Job Title: Manufacturing Operative / Fitter / Installer
Location: Hixon, Stafford, Staffordshire, ST18
Hourly Rate: GBP8.00 - GBP9.50 per hour
Job Type: Monday to Friday - Days
Contract Type: Ongoing work - long term, Temp to Perm
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Operative / Fitter / Installer, please click APPLY now and send CV.