Registered Children s Home Manager
I am recruiting for an experienced Manager to join my client at their small children's residential home located in Stafford for a 6 month contract. Salary GBP25K.
As a Registered Manager, there will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including;
- Taking responsibility for the general running of the home
- Completing all administration surrounding finances, payroll, expenses etc.
- Maintaining good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
- Consistently work to within OFSTED guidelines in order to promote a safe environment for all young people
To apply for the position of Registered Manager you must have;
- NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care as a minimum, Level 5 Diploma would be advantageous
- Proven experience of managing a children's residential home - deputies will be considered
- Background of managing a staff team within a residential environment
- Excellent knowledge of OFSTED requirements and current legislations
Interviews will be taking place week commencing the 5th March 2018.
For more information, please don't hesitate to contact Claire on , or apply for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.