Your new company
You will be joining an organisation that is backed by a very large multinational, in their UK head office in Birmingham.
Your new role
- Raising customer sales invoices and sending to the customer via post or email.
- Working with the account managers and providing them with information about their customers as and when they ask.
- Dealing with sales invoice queries.
- Setting up new customer accounts.
- Month end closedown of the sales ledger and reporting both internally and to meet group deadlines.
- Other ad-hoc duties deemed appropriate by the Head of Finance.
- Other general reporting for both the company and group in Australia.
- Additional duties to support the purchase ledger function.
- Matching and inputting both stock supplier invoices and non-stock invoices on the system.
- Supplier statement reconciliations.
What you'll need to succeed
You will either be Qualified By Experience or an AAT studier that has knowledge of both the Purchase and Sales Ledger. On top of this it would be essential that you have previously touched on everything in the duties above.
What you'll get in return
You will be favourably paid compared to similar roles in the area between GBP20,000-GBP22,000 plus benefits: standard auto enrolment pension 3% ER contribution from April. 25 days holiday + statutory bank holidays and free on-site parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.