This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Manager to join our passionate and knowledgeable team. The successful candidate will help drive change within the team, and will be fundamental in developing the team and team leaders to ensure daily success is achieved.
What will I be doing in the role?
In the role as Process Manager you will;
- Continuously develop and ensure full adherence to all site standards; ensure zero unsafe acts take place within the team, and at all times champion safety within the workplace whilst demonstrating role model behaviour
- Develop a 'quality' culture amongst the site teams; ensure that everybody on site is personally accountable for quality performance
- Manage and develop team members, ensuring they have the right level of skills and knowledge and show the right behaviours/performance levels
- Ensure the management of quality control, compliance as well as drive continuous improvements in all aspects
- Ensure production capability and resource availability to meet day to day production demands, with minimum wastage and efficient labour utilisation
Am I who you are looking for?
First and foremost we always want to recruit great people that align well with our values. We are particularly keen to meet people who share our passion for innovation and sustainability. For the Process Manager specifically it is important that you have:
- Experience of manufacturing/production environment within management roles, in similar fast moving and high demand environments
- Committed to achieving high personal and professional standards and strong analytical skills
- Proven knowledge of the process flow and systems of work across production environments
- Solid people management experience; attaining and maintaining positive employee relations and morale
- Exposure to implementing continuous improvement projects/cultural change
- Proven experience of leading and developing teams
- Ensure effective communications, including both verbal and written, across all shifts and all levels
- Ability to deputise for the Site Manager
What about the business I'll be joining?
There are 32 fascinating Saint-Gobain businesses that recruit talented people in the UK and Ireland. However, regardless of which business you join, you are assured to be welcomed into a professional and warm environment, where we value all of our employees equally and have a strong focus on their health, safety and wellbeing at all times.
This vacancy is working for Glassolutions - part of the Saint-Gobain group and is the largest processor, distributor, installer and repairer of glass and glazing systems in the UK; Saint-Gobain is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, with over 170,000 employees and operations in 67 countries worldwide. With such a significant presence we are proud to offer our employees a career without boundaries??? Are You In?
What will I get in return?
A competitive salary and pension package.
An extensive benefits package including cycle2work, share schemes, discounts & cashback with 100's of online and high street retailers.
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, Glassolutions is able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within Glassolutions or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn't always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
What do I need to do now?
We would love to hear from you! In order to find out more and apply, please click below to register and submit your CV on our careers site. We will be in touch with you after your application to tell you about the next stages.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV's/applications from anyone, unless invited to do so.