Field Compliance Coordinator
Your new company is one of the UK's market leaders in Domestic and Commercial Manufacturing. They work in various locations across the UK and hold a fantastic reputation for their expertise and knowledge. Our client is seeking an experienced Field Compliance Coordinator to join the business.
As the Field Compliance Coordinator, you will be situated in their modern Head offices based in Warwickshire. Your primary function of this role is to ensure Compliance is adhered to with field engineers. You will need to follow set policies and procedures whilst delivering exceptional Customer service. You will also be responsible for promoting safety across the business which would include:
- Business & Private Mileage Compliance/Reports
- HHT Compliance
- Maintain a Subcontractor database of qualifications, liability, costs & contracts.
- Vehicle Tracker Efficiency
- Riddor reporting
- Gas Safe Registration
- Engineer Qualifications
The successful Field Compliance Coordinator will be able to work under their own initiative and have a proven ability to adapt to a demanding work environment. The ideal candidate will be driven, have the ability to analyse data thoroughly whilst remaining professional and approachable. Main duties will include:
- To ensure daily engineer compliance in button pressing on the HHT (Hand Held Terminal) unit
- To ensure jobs are closed down once completed by the engineer
- Ensure compliance by engineers when logging on and off shifts
- Collation of Mileage Logs for deductions
- Validation of engineers business/private mileage claims for tax reporting
- Reporting equipment failure HHT units
- Reporting tracker outages
- Fuel branding compliance
- Checking of fuel card transactions to ensure compliance
- Collaboration with In-Day Planning to identify downtime or overrunning engineers
- Work closely with Field Logistics to resolve tracker and fuel card issues
- Maintain and monitor subcontractor database, recording qualifications, public liability, contracts, costs etc
- Riddor/Gas Safe Reporting, monitor reports and actions required for timely resolution.
- Ensure Engineers Qualifications are maintained in a timely fashion
- Report any issues which may not conform to agreed process to Field Team Mangers/Operations Team
- Data collation and presentation of findings to Operations Team
- Maintain FFIQ (Field Force IQ) & utilise for compliance reporting
The ideal candidate will have a compliance background, not necessarily in Manufacturing but understand the compliance industry. You must be able to provide evidence of analysing data. A candidate from a service industry would be desirable.
If you are interested in the Field Compliance Coordinator role then click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Charlie Bond now on
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.