Sales - OEM & Systems Integrator - North Wales Region
Make themost of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric has agreat opportunity for the right person to join our team as a RegionalSales Engineer in our OEM and System Integrator Team - Industrial Automation and Controls, in theNorth Wales and borders area to include the following postcodes - LL, CH, CW,SY, TF, WV, DY.
At Schneider Electric, we create connectedtechnologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Helpus deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and atevery moment: We're lookingfor people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about workingfor Schneider Electric:
Part of the world class company Schneider Electric, the Industry businessunit is a leader in the design and manufacture of automation and controlsolutions. This ranges from Best in Class leading products such as contactors,push buttons, and enclosures through to advanced automation solutions such asPLCs, VSDs, SCADA, iPCs & HMIs and networking solutions for a diverse rangeof customers including original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), control panelbuilders (CPBs),and system integrators (SIs), By utilising these offers andoffers from our other business units, such as HV and LV Switchgear,transformers, UPS and others, Schneider Electric increases plant and productionefficiencies and at the same time having more visibility and functionality overthe control of the customer's manufacturing processes.
To increase the profitable sales of all applicable SchneiderElectric products and services, to the relevant customer base, in this case theOEM's, System Integrators and Control Panel Builders, in line with Companyobjectives. You will work with all the other customer types and industry segmentsand activities to ensure strong interdependent links between teams ensuringincreased customer satisfaction.
• To actively promote applicable Schneider Electric products andservices within the Original Equipment Manufacturer, System Integrator andControl Panel Builder target customer base, gaining orders, specification andstandardisation;
• To define technical requirements with the customer and producecost effective and deliverable solutions;
• Establish and implement dynamic sales plan in accordance with SalesForce.com-Area Planning and Company policy, objectives and strategy;
• In consultation with your line manager, constantly review your customerbase so that the correct balance of target and reactive accounts is maintained;
• Working with internal colleagues in all business units,Marketing, Technical and Techno-commercial teams to ensure effective, regionaland national team co-operation;
• Ensure that customer issues are owned and resolved by themost appropriate owners within the business units;
• Provide all relevant accurate information and reporting in atimely manner as required by line manager and feedback to marketing;
• To manage and maintain customer and partner records usingthe appropriate company tools;
• Actively monitor and report on the activity of competitors;
• Personal awareness of development needs in-line with knowledgeand skills required for the role;
• Actively develop core competency in line with personaldevelopment plan;
• To support company initiatives and champion productcompetency development of other team members.
You will have a broad knowledge of all aspects of Automation, IndustrialControls and Electrical Distribution products ideally, gained within a matrixorganisation - so good internal stakeholder management skills are key.
What we canoffer you
This salesarea is one of our biggest growth areas in the country. We are market leaders in this industry whichcan give sales people a competitive advantage. You will have the opportunity to sell the full portfolio of SchneiderElectrics offerings.
Come andjoin Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joining aninternational, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation inthe market. Schneider fosters thedevelopment of all its' people around the world. Every day, we empoweremployees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how ourvalues and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Acompetitive salary, bonus and benefits including 28 days' holiday and privatehealth cover.
You know about us, so let us learn aboutyou! Apply today.
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a partof it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativityand fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity ofour communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are strongerto drive the company's future.
We are open to a conversation about flexibleworking.
Pleaseapply on line.