GBP45,000- 55,000 + Package
A vibrant, dynamic Main Contractor with a reputation for delivering high-quality projects for a long list of blue-chip clients across the country. Their sterling reputation as a contractor has allowed them to branch out in to numerous markets including: Residential, Commercial & Retail to name a few with project sizes ranging from GBP5-80m.
They currently find themselves in an excellent position, having already secured over GBP300m worth of construction projects for 2018 and as a result of this are looking to bolster their commercial team.
The company put relationships at the heart of everything that they do. This is reflected in the fact that they have used many of the same sub-contractors since their early days as a contractor and also enjoy an incredibly high-level of repeat business with clients that they have built solid professional relationships with.
The role is office-based and reports into the Managing Estimator. Typical duties can be found below???
• Undertaking the preparation and processing of quotations, bids and tenders within client deadlines.
• Prepare Supplier and Sub-contractor enquiries, scrutinise quotations and undertake selection process.
• Produce bills of quantities, schedules of work and contractor's proposal documents to support bids.
• Produce breakdowns, substantiation and undertake value engineering process to meet client budgetary requirements.
• Assist in the development of the procurement programme.
• Prepare cash flow forecasts for designated projects.
• Liaise with the clients, Sub-contractors, Suppliers and Operational Offices to establish the project specification, preliminary requirements, risk provision and exclusions.
• Attend and contribute to meetings with colleagues.
• Ensure all contract documentation is representative of offer and reports, cost data and supporting information is accurate.
You will be given the opportunity to earn up to GBP55,000 per annum. Car or car allowance is included in their benefits package as well as a competitive pension contribution and private healthcare. Aside from the tangible rewards, you will get the chance to work for one of the countries' fastest growing Main Contractors that ensure that they put their employees at the heart of everything that they do.