We are now looking for experienced Support Workers and Healthcare Assistants to join our team!
Safehands Recruitment is a new dynamic agency specialising in the Health and Social care industy. Safehands Recruitment supply staff into Elderly Care Homes, Residentail Homes, Collages, Day Services and Supported Living Settings.
If you have worked in any of the above setting then we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities of HCA/SW:
* Working as part of a team with good commucation skills
* Flexiblity to respond to the changing needs of those who we support
* Encourage the residents with every aspect of their personal development, social skills, personal care and interaction.
Person Specification for HCA/SW:
* Staff must be flexible with shift pattens
* Experience within a Health and Social Care setting
* Caring and passionate individual
* Driver perferred
* Full induction and training program
* Flexible Hours - Hours to suit you
* A real work, life balance
* Fantastic rates of pay including holiday pay
Don't miss out on being rewarded with amazing job satisfaction and feeling part of a community. This leading healthcare provider based in Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshireis passionate about offering the best service to both staff and clients. So apply today!
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to yourself please apply immediately or call the Recruitment team on , alternatively email your CV to