Customer Service Operative
A Logistics company in Droitwich are seeking a Customer Service Operative on a Temp-Perm basis paying GBP16,744.
GBP8.41 per hour
Hours: Monday-Friday (8-5pm)
Your new company
A Well known Logistics Company based in Droitwich are currently seeking a Customer Service Operative to join their team on a Temporary-Permanent basis paying GBP16,744. This is a full-time position that requires someone with the relevant experience which is outlined below.
Your new role
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assist the Customer Service Supervisor and Manager to deliver all aspects of Customer Service to the required standards
- Work as part of a team ensuring operational performance targets, objectives and goals are achieved
- Process/produce orders and dispatch documentation accurately and in the agreed manner for each customer, satisfying all agreed time constraints, focusing on attention to detail at all times
- Distribute all documentation to the appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner
- Accurately input, on a daily basis, customer data using all applicable systems (manual or computerised) in order to maintain accurate stock records
- Investigate and reconcile reported stock discrepancies, escalating where appropriate
- Receive customer queries and resolve by liaising with other departments in an efficient and timely manner, escalating where appropriate
What you'll need to succeed
- Experienced in all aspects of Customer Service and administration with clear communication skills and a professional telephone manner
- Experience of working as part of a team in a busy office environment
- Able to work towards deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Previous experience of stock control
- The ability to establish effective working relationships with other site personnel
- An awareness of Health & Safety
- IT literate; competent with WMS and Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
What you'll get in return
You will get 20 days holiday + Bank Holidays, this will increase to 25 days holiday once you have been with the company for 4 years. You will also benefit from on-site parking and a fantastic training programme working within one of the largest logistics companies in the West Midlands.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.