Locum Supervising Social Worker
A Worcestershire based Independent Fostering Agency is looking for a Locum Supervising Social Worker to join their team on an initial 3-month contract.
As the Supervising Social Worker you will have previous experience of working within fostering, ideally within the private sector.
What's on Offer?
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable on offer
- Easily commutable office location based in Worcester
- Your own CHA consultant to guide you through the interview and onboarding process
Roles and Responsibilities
- As a Supervising Social Worker for this IFA you will be reviewing, assessing and supervising Foster Carers
- You will be responsible for recruiting foster carers
- You'll be liasing with placement authorities
- As a Supervising Social Worker you will be contributing to training Foster Carers
- Social Work Qualification and a minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
- Clear Enhanced DBS
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
If you are interested in this vacancy and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Cassie Hoskings