Warwick, Midlands, UK
Our client is an international company with offices in the UK, Portugal, and US. They work with organisations to create digital and technology platforms to drive transformation, develop capabilities and deliver digital and transactional experiences that build business around the world.
They are looking for a talented Business Analyst to work with them on a dynamic project for one of their international clients.
You will be based within their client's offices in Warwick.
The Business Analyst will be embedded on the client's site with the project implementation team, based in Warwick. The Business Analyst will devise and outline business process changes and data rules required to implement Single Sign On for the Global Learning Management System.
The Business Analyst will coordinate across the team with review periods with all stakeholders: Additionally, the Business Analyst will be responsible for coordinating the small number of suppliers and cross functional departments who are involved in the delivery of information to conclude next steps on the proposed solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating, analysing, and validating detailed functional specifications.
- Facilitating design sessions with the implementation team to define the solution.
- Delivering elements of systems design, including data migration rules, business rules, wireframes, or other detailed deliverables.
- Understanding the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders.
- Identifying the current- and future-state business processes.
- Helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change to support the future.
- Workflow Diagram - While not required, often it makes sense to include a visual model showing the primary activity steps and exceptions.
Preferably, the ideal candidate should have experience of Global projects, ideally within a learning context within the automotive environment. This is a hands-on role, the ideal candidate will have the aptitude and capability to systematically analyse detail specification, produce workflows and business process changes based on business rules and analysis.
- Experience of implementing and using Net Dimension desirable.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, and experience of working with an international and external audience and internal cross functional team.
- Experience in using standard Microsoft Office tools and Google Apps is expected.
What to do next: Please apply ASAP and advise your salary expectation and availability.
*PLEASE NOTE - by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.