Night Customer Care Advisor
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our Shared Services campaign in a customer care focused role. Working in partnership with several global brands, we are looking for a night shift worker to join our team of outstanding Customer Service Advisors.
SITEL is a global telecommunications firm that works in partnership with big brand names, which pride themselves on delivering a premium service. With sites stretching from Canada to New Zealand and over 60,000 employees worldwide, SITEL provides a dynamic and supportive environment within which to work, develop and progress.
About the role-
Our 24/7 Shared Services operation caters for a range of different clients, so we talk to a variety of different customers on a daily basis, all with different needs.
It's all about flexibility, making sure we're tailoring our approach to each individual to ensure they are getting the service that they need.
The successful candidates will need to have a flexible approach, with a confident and proactive attitude. Night Shift Customer Service Advisors have a great deal of autonomy so the ability to work with minimal supervision is essential.
We're looking for people that are:
- Great communicators
- Computer literate
- Flexible in their approach
- Passionate about delivering the best customer service
- Independent, who can work with minimal supervision
- Experience in a customer care focused role is desirable
- GBP7.15 per hour, paid on a weekly basis. National Living Wage (GBP7.50) applies to those over age 25.
- 25% salary enhancement between midnight- 6am
- Contract hours are flexible and open to discussion and part time hours would be an option. Ideally flexible between the below hours:
Monday - Sunday overnight 20:00 - 08:00
- We are conveniently located a 10 minute walk from Stratford-Upon-Avon Parkway Station.
- Post Code- CV37 9HY.
What Sitel can offer you???
We give you the opportunity to hone your customer service skills in an office based environment in an extremely autonomous team, an annual holiday allowance, very real opportunities to further your career, Death in Service scheme, relaxed working environment, free NVQ's onsite, free fruit every week, reduced gym membership and Corporate Discounts.