Business Development Executive
Working for an exceptional scientific business based in Coventry you will work within their business development team.
My client are open to either somebody internally or externally based, you will have previously worked within business to business sales either internally or externally. An understanding of biology or chemistry would be advantageous also.
You will develop relationships with new and existing customers on a day to day basis both over the telephone and face to face. You will possess exceptional people skills and have the ability and confidence to deal with people at a senior level.
Reporting to the Managing Director, key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets to ensure the business achieves its wider commercial objectives;
- Engaging with key decision makers within manufacturing companies to maintain a healthy pipeline of potential new business;
- Negotiating with customers at all levels to secure business and improve margins;
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings across an array of different sectors;
- Liaising with the wider business to strengthen market intelligence, strategise brand positioning and increase the number of sales leads;
- Recording and maintaining accurate customer data on internal CRM system; and
- Preparing and delivering sales reports on a weekly basis.
The ideal candidate:
As the ideal candidate, you will be a committed, diligent and inspiring sales professional with previous experience in a sales-orientated role. You will possess excellent communication and organisational skills and ideally have an understanding of the manufacturing sector. You will also be commercially minded with strong business acumen and good computer literacy skills.
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience please apply attaching your CV.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.