Castlefield Recruitment are recruiting for a large organisation in Stafford who have some exciting and ambitious plans to expand the business. They are looking to recruit and electrician to carry out electrical inspection and testing, electrical reactive and planned maintenance works. This work will vary dependant on location.
- Responsible for carrying out periodic inspection and testing and completing necessary test certification in accordance with IEE Wiring Regulations.
- The electrical work can include unit changes, rewires, wiring upgrades and minor fault finding and repairs.
- Testing of all electrical equipment, both portable and fixed.
- Arranging appointments, access and discussing works
- Site working, often on unoccupied buildings and occasionally working at heights
- Will need to be fully conversant with both 230v and 400v of electrical installation works
- Carry out work to a high standard, leaving areas clean and tidy
- Participate in companies out of hours emergency service
- Act in accordance with rules, procedures, policies and financial regulations
- Promote the company policy of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy
- Ensure qualifications remain valid for the period a position is held, ensuring any necessary training is arranged and undertaken.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and passed on to supervisors within the agreed timescale. This includes job tickets and timesheets.
- Must be okay with lone working and hold a full UK driving licence