Second Stage Publisher - jobs.ac.uk
Jobs.ac.uk, based on the University of Warwick Science Park, are currently seeking a part time member of staff that can commit to working up to 4 hours daily for an assignment of up to 3 months.In quiet periods you may be required to work shorter hours.
Your role will be to review, format and publish job adverts for organisations all over the world to be viewed by over 1.5 million jobseekers. Attention to detail, reliability and flexibility are key skills for this role.
In return you will be working in a bright modern office environment with a casual dress code where we will equip and train you with the skills you need to be successful in the role.
jobs.ac.uk is the leading global jobs board for academic, research, science and related professions. From academic, teaching and research to managerial and support roles, we advertise job vacancies for organisations worldwide including universities, research institutions, colleges, charities and commercial organisations.
Duties and responsibilities
• Edit, format and publish vacancies onto
• Ensure adverts adheres to jobs.ac.uk policies and procedures
• Categorise job advert per type or academic discipline
• Amend published adverts
• Set up new customers on database
Skills and experience
• High standard of written and spoken English
• Good IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to use web based CRM package and basic Photoshop skills
• Data Entry
• Attention to detail, particularly ability to spot spelling and grammatical errors
• Ability to work to deadlines and data entry targets