Senior Engineer - Control
Senior Engineer - Control - Leamington Spa - GBP 45-50k DOE
A Senior Engineer - Control is required for a highly respected and innovative engineering consultancy. Operating in a variety of sectors including supporting some of the world's premium car manufacturers, our client uses expert knowledge to provide a full product engineering and development service.
As Senior Engineer - Control, you will work on the specification, design, development and calibration of driveline and transmission control systems. An increasing proportion of the work will be in the area of powertrain and hybrid technology.
As Senior Engineer - Control - you will be required to
- Provide effective control engineering solutions to engineering challenges.
- Implement model-based design techniques for automotive applications.
- Manage the technical and commercial aspects of projects, including developing customer relationships.
- Take responsibility for delivery of key software components.
- Produce high quality documentation and communicate effectively to client companies.
As Senior Engineer - Control you will have
- 1st Class Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- A sound understanding of vehicle systems and vehicle powertrain.
- An understanding of automatic transmission operation and the associated control requirements.
- A high level of skill in algorithm modelling ( MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow)
What you will get:
- A competitive salary and benefits package, whilst working on exciting and dynamic high-profile projects in a fantastic facility.
Suitably qualified and experienced Control Engineers should apply today by contacting Paul Robson at Jonathan Lee Recruitment (0) or by emailing their CV and covering letter .