Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.
We are looking for an experienced and forward-thinking Maintenance Engineer with a Mechanical focus and an understanding of Electrical.
This large manufacturer based in Coleshill have been producing parts for the Automotive industry for the past 70 years and are now looking to broaden their offer and this means they need someone to take control of all maintenance onsite. This requires someone who can take control and review and improve current processes as well as perform the maintenance.
You will be performing an 70/30 role in favour of hand on maintenance and will be given the autonomy to run the maintenance team.
- Mechanical Press Knowledge
- Repair / Organise Presses and other press equipment (de coilers, straighteners etc..) in 2 shops
- Procurement of parts Internal & external services
- Welding /Fabrication
- Ability to think beyond the current job and set your own realistic targets and KPIs
- Work well in existing teams
Shift pattern will be days and confirmed upon interview.
Interested? Please send your CV to or call Richard on