Allocations Administrator - Maternity Cover
To provide accurate day to day stock allocations and investigate dispatch errors. Provide allocated documents for transport for load planning and dispatch.
Duties and responsibilities
- Using Sage 200 and Sage Manufacturing software.
- Stock allocations for live orders, in preparation to be dispatched
- Raise & Process works orders
- Reconciling day sheets
- Coil Investigation
- Keeping paperwork filed and in order.
This is not an exhaustive list and you will be asked to do other things which are not listed here.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think quickly while maintaining highest standards of accuracy
- Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft office and data entry systems
- Administration skills - organised and well-prepared
- A good level of education is required, with at least GSCE's in Math's and English
Terms of Employment
Hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 with 1 hour for lunch, mutually arranged with colleagues to ensure the office is adequately manned. Pay: GBP18,000 per annum
Holiday: The holiday calendar runs run from January to December and they offer 21 days plus national bank holidays. If you start work part way through the company's leave year, the initial holiday entitlement is based on the period from that date until the leave year ends.
Health care scheme: They provide a primary health care scheme for all those employed for more than 12 months.
Pension: They have a work place pension with The People's Pension into which employees are auto enrolled after 3 months
This is a fantastic role for the right person, if that sounds like you then please send your CV to or call on . Working Solutions are acting as an agency on this position and only those candidates able to work in the UK need apply.