Assistant Quantity Surveyor
An opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Quantity Surveyor to work for an internationally established company. This construction giant has many projects on the horizon in a variety of sectors including commercial, residential, educational and retail. Working out of the Cannock office, with sites throughout the midlands which will support the development of your career.
The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be jointly responsible for all financial aspects of projects, as well as
- Produce internal commercial reports.
- The Assistant Quantity Surveyor will be required to prepare for valuations and payment applications.
- Manage subcontractors.
- Responsibility over financial documentations is a key part of the role.
The Successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor;
- The successful Assistant Quantity Surveyor will need to have understanding of contract types.
- At least 1 year experience as an Assistant Quantity Surveyor.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Strong computer and Microsoft office skills.
- GBP30,000 - GBP40,000 (DOE)
- Generous car allowance
If you are an Assistant Quantity Surveyor looking to take your career to the next stage please contact George Wallace from Brandon James on