Account Manager (B2B retail energy)
Role: Account Manager (B2B retail energy)
Salary: GBP20,000 - GBP25,000 + monthly bonus
Do you have solid experience in managing B2B client relationships and excellent communication skills? If so, we are looking for an Account Manager to join a leading energy broker and be responsible for the management of a portfolio of clients and the delivery of the service to those clients. The Account Manager will work with customers to identify and satisfy their needs, as well as identify new customers and business opportunities. You will also act as the internal interface between the Customer Service team and other stakeholders within the business as well as maintaining strong relationships with energy suppliers and service providers. So, if you have some experience in energy or utilities, apply today for the Account Manager's role!!!
- Act as first point of contact for clients and visit on a regular basis
- Process and validate utility bills.
- Provide administrative support such as Change of Tenancies, Siteworks, etc.
- Obtain accurate meter readings and facilitate reads with respective utility suppliers.
- Maintaining LOA & Service Agreement database.
- Maintain records for Meter Operator agreements (MOPs) and Data Collection/ Aggregation
- Arrange termination of Energy and Water supply agreements
- Tender Energy/Water supplies and service contacts
Skills and experience required:
- B2B Customer Service or Account Management experience
- Good telephone manner and be able to communicate at all business levels.
- Must be numerate and literate
- Possess competent IT skills i.e. Word, Excel and Outlook and MS Office 365
- Ideally some experience in energy or utilities