Our client, an international well-known brand within the Manufacturing Sector employing over 100,000 people worldwide and a revenue in excess of 54 Billion, is looking for a HR/ER Specialist on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract. Based in Coventry, the working week for the post is made up of 37 hours and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. The salary offered is up to GBP38,000.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Acting as the first point of contact for all HR and ER queries, ensuring alignment with company policies and procedures
* Dealing with a high volume of ER issues including disciplinaries, grievances, capability and settlement agreements and liaising with trade unions
* Providing generalist ER and HR guidance to employees and managers to ensure best practice
* Advising managers and employees on redundancies and TUPE and managing relocation processes
* Managing HR reports and passing on the relevant information to line managers
The successful candidate would have experience in managing ER cases and ideally have a CIPD qualification.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.