Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a vehicle technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
our clients workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
Vehicle Technician Responsibilities:
- Perform maintenance and repair on customer vehicles.
- Identify problems with vehicles using the diagnostic equipment.
- Explain automotive repairs and issues and provide great customer service.
- Plan repair procedures using charts manuals and experience.
- Test the functionality of parts and systems
- Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such as oil changes, fluid level checks, and tire rotation.
- Repair and replace brake pads, wheel bearings, sensors and other parts.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Prepared to get additional certification as needed.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
Vehicle Technician Requirements:
- NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
- Hold a valid driver license.
- Graduated from an associate degree program in vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)