- Shrewsbury, Shropshire
- Permanent, Full-Time
- Achievable OTE & Team Bonus
- Walking Distance From Town Centre
In order to continue growing in 2018 my client, a centrally located Shrewsbury marketing company, seeks an proactive sales person to bring on new business and foster long term customer relationships. This role would suit an experienced sales person with a confident telephone manner looking for a new challenge as part of a friendly and welcoming team.
- Working from an established database of qualified leads to make contact with prospective customers.
- Developing, building and maintaining strong business relationships.
- Identifying the marketing needs of customers and ensuring these are fulfilled.
- Completing and submitting quotations.
- Building and managing your own portfolio of clients.
- Monitor competitor activity and identify new sales opportunities.
- Liaising with managers and relevant departments to ensure targets are met.
- Proven B2B sales experience essential.
- Results orientated and proactive approach to sales.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Friendly and positive telephone manner.
- Experience achieving and exceeding targets.
- Able to think outside the box and manage time efficiently.
- Knowledge of hospitality advantageous.
- Fully IT literate with experience using Microsoft Office.
A forward thinking marketing company with a newly renovated Shrewsbury town centre office. This organisation offers realistic opportunities for personal development in a creative environment.
- GBP18-20K (Base)
- Individual OTE
- Team Bonus
Please click apply or email a recent copy of your CV to Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
For further information please contact Shaun Kenyon at Travail Shrewsbury
Travail Employment Group
Travail Employment Group offers candidates a first class recruitment service tailored to meet your individual requirements. With knowledge of the local market and offering a diversity of career opportunities please feel free to contact one of our consultants. All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group are operating as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.