New temporary PA role to start ASAP in Stoke. Great opportunity for a permanent role.
Your new company
My client a leading manufacturer in Stoke is looking to recruit a PA on a temporary basis to join their well established growing team, this could progress to a permanent opportunity for the right candidate.
Your new role
Supporting the general manager with all PA and admin duties.
What you'll need to succeed
- General PA and administration experience
- Good communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good telephone manner
- Computer Literacy
- Microsoft Office software experience (Excel, Word & Power point)
- Management of office consumables - ordering, stocking, distribution
- Invoice Clearance & Purchase Ledger experience
- Statement reconciliation experience
- SAP experience
- Minute taking
What you'll get in return
Hours of work 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon - Thur, 8:00am - 1:00pm Fri.
Possibility of a permanent position for the right person.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.