The Establishment & Client
This is a charming award winning country inn and multi rosette restaurant with bedrooms in the heart of the Cotswolds. The menu uses fantastic seasonal and local produce to create classic British comfort dishes with a contemporary twist.
Role & Package
We are looking for a skilled and passionate Head Chef to lead and push the brigade. Ideal candidates will be mad about food and have bags of drive and energy. If this sounds like you keep reading
- Position - Head Chef
- Working closely with the landlord you will have a great deal of autonomy with menu writing, suppliers used, recruitment and staffing
- Salary - GBP28,000 - GBP30,000 per annum
- Bonuses based on GP etc
- Company Promotions & Progression.
- Discount on eating out within the company's establishments
- We are looking for an ambitious, skilled, passionate and creative chef to take the kitchen by the helm and make a name for themselves.
Other Attributes needed
- Has experience in busy kitchens at least 1 Rosette level
- Takes pride in what they do and genuinely cares
- Understands the importance of food margin control and has the skills to achieve it.
- Able to motivate and train junior members of the team
- Works well under pressure
- Is able to communicate daily to the relevant departments
- Is able to adhere to company standards and procedures and can hit financial and management targets
- This is in exciting time to join the team. We are looking for an existing Head Chef but would consider a talented and experienced senior sous chef who it hungry to take on their own kitchen.
If you would like more information about the roles or you would like to be one of the first to apply, then please submit your CV to us via the advert or do not hesitate to call the office on and ask for Graham.
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application
Check Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers.