GBP16,442 basic salary and GBP17,942 OTE depending on skills and experience
- Vertu Reward Scheme
- Share Incentive Scheme
- Child Care Vouchers
- Preferential Service Rates
- Colleague Purchase Scheme
If you are an experienced Parts Advisor that wants to work for a larger and progressive company offering the security of long term job stability and day to day variety then get in touch. We are recruiting for a Parts Advisor to join the growing team at Ford Stoke. Our company has grown significantly and continues to do so and as such we are a major success story and a well sought after company to work for.
As a Parts Advisor you will be an integral member of the aftersales team. You will be the first point of contact both face to face and over the telephone and will be expected to provide excellent customer service. Daily duties will include:
• Receiving parts into stock, booking of parts to workshop jobs, maintaining stock levels and dealing with retail customers
• Utilising your sound knowledge of vehicle layout, parts catalogues and computer stock lists
• Ensuring our pricing structures are kept up-to-date, and that stock control is always secure and well maintained
We are looking for someone who has already has experience in a Parts Advisor role within the automotive industry. Kerridge and telephone handling experience would be advantageous for this role but not essential.
As you would expect with any retail business we are open when our customers want to come and see us. You can also expect:
• 23 days holidays plus bank holidays
• comprehensive on-going training
• career progression
• childcare voucher scheme
• share incentive plan
• discounts and rewards from retailers and entertainment packages
• a contributory pension scheme
Apply now to be considered for this role.