Junior Business Development Manager- South Birmingham, Competitive sal
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with one of South Birmingham's leading organisations, for a Junior BDM to join a massively successful sales team.
Focusing on the FMCG industry, our client partners with some incredibly exciting businesses. Offering consultative services, of mutually beneficial value, our client is leading the way in innovative sales techniques.
Having invested heavily in their sales and training programmes, you will become an advisor to clients, building genuine relationships with huge FMCG companies.
Due to natural expansion, our client seeks a results-focused individual, for the role of Business/ Sales Development Exec. This will be a more junior level appointment, of applicants with 12-24 months experience in a sales focused role, ideally selling services or solutions.
- Undertake specialist training
- Researching prospective clients and building a network of which to discuss the company's services
- Splitting time between the office and visiting new and existing clients
- Presenting to new prospects
- Using varying forms of developing new business
- Becoming an expert in the company's services
- Occasionally travelling internationally to meet clients
The benefits of working for this company are endless, starting with a very sociable culture, a laid back and modern environment and lots of office entertainment to keep you motivated!
More tangible benefits include an uncapped bonus scheme, healthcare cash plan and a generous holiday scheme.
- 12-24 months sales experience in a service led industry- recruitment, media, advertising, market research etc.
- Authentic relationship builder with high standards of service
- Mature and organised, happy to work from own initiative and work pro-actively
- Able to adapt to different client paces
- Driver's license and own transport
Competitive basic salary + uncapped commission, depending on experience and relevance of market background
Not one to miss out on! Please apply online today!