Our established and well known client are looking for a Dispatch Administrator to join their team. This is an excellent role for someone who is looking to expand their skills in the fresh produce industry.
Your main duties will include -
* Dealing with drivers and understanding the roots of each area
* Checking picking notes and editing invoices before being printed
* Checking produce has been booked in correctly
* Taking customer orders via phone, email and web based portals
* Customer order input and and processing
* Liaising with customers and taking calls
You will need to have the following competencies to be successful in this role -
* Accurate typing skills
* Excellent customer service and telephone manner
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft office (word and excel) - preferred
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment, working to time critical processes
* Knowledge of the fresh produce industry is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given
Working hours for this role will be 4pm - 12am Sunday - Thursday.
This position will include training in the first month during the day 10am - 5pm then followed by two months working on despatch 9pm - 5am.
Salary will be GBP8 per hour with an increase after 3 months.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer