Our client is an established and well respected firm of Accountants with offices in Leamington Spa and due to continuous growth, they are now looking to recruit a well-rounded professional to take on the position of Accounts Assistant.
This Accountancy Practice offer services to self-employed individuals, partnerships, LLP's and Limited Companies and they pride themselves on being a diverse accountancy firm that is able to personalise their services to all sectors of the business community.
This is a great and rarely available opportunity for an Accounts Assistant that is either part qualified or QBE Accountant who would like to further their career in a role with an Accountancy Practice.
Joining as one of the Accounts Assistant you will report directly to one of the Client Managers and undertake all accounts preparation and client support duties
Duties to include:
- Preparing partnership, sole trader and company accounts.
- Management accounts and bookkeeping duties to include: ledgers, depreciation & accruals, prepayments, expenses, VAT & Corporation Tax returns
- Be able to work independently and effectively
- Review and support delivery of work prepared by other colleagues.
- Have the ability to answer day to day account queries from clients and demonstrate good judgement on when to seek further consultation from your client manager.
- You'll have a genuine interest in your clients and you will always look to provide a quality service
- Ideally be ACCA or ACA part qualified studying towards your final exams, AAT qualified or qualified by experience.
- Have recent experience of developing good working relationships with clients and colleagues alike.
- Be able to demonstrate a strong financial accounting within practice background.
- You will have experience of using Microsoft packages, internet, email and computerised accountancy packages.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a basic salary circa GBP25,000 - GBP30,000 (DOE) plus full study support packages.
You will also benefit from a fantastic working environment, up to 25 days holidays, pensions scheme and life assurance that includes discounted gym and leisure club membership