Creative Automotive Designer
Creative Designer - Warwickshire - GBP17.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
The role is within our clients' Design Team, providing Future Design and Technology Trend collation and analysis as well as contributing highly creative solutions to our future product vision. The role requires the gathering and presentation of future design and technology trend information as well as design theme generation, refining and enhancing the selected theme, embracing the product aspirations and design vision. A strong focus on design detail and functionality throughout the cabin is essential.
- Good 2D sketching & visualisation skills
- Good working knowledge of Photoshop, illustrator, ppt,
- Demonstrate a strong interior design aesthetic sense
- Demonstrate a strong exterior design aesthetic sense
- Good working knowledge of ALIAS Good working knowledge of ALIAS
- Online asset creation tools : Mailchimp, HTML and CSS code knowledge, node.js and NPM command line
- Film asset creation tools :Adobe Premiere and After Effects
Proven experience in Automotive industry experience within the field of Design and Design Technology trend analysis
When applying please send your CV, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: or email .