Our client, a well-recognised name within their sector is seeking an Administration Support to ensure data quality and record keeping for the sales teams.
The successful Administration Support will be responsible for:
- The first and main point of contact for collection and early termination queries
- Managing your own day-to-day workload in line service level agreements (SLA's), ensuring that all customers are responded to in a timely and professional manner whilst developing and maintaining relationships with dealers, funders and any other external as well as internal contacts
- Having knowledge of the business, its services and products and an understanding of all parts of the order process to advise, action and handle multiple funders (as part of being multi-skilled within the CS team) and customer queries, providing excellent standards of customer service at all times when speaking with customers, dealers and funders
- Logging customer complaints efficiently and accurately
The successful Administration Support should possess:
- Minimum 5 GCSE or equivalent at C or above
- Previous customer service experience
- High levels of accuracy, attention to detail and efficiency are key to this role
- Strong PC skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential, as is the ability to solve problems, multi-task and use your initiative
The successful Administration Support can expect:
- Basic salary of between GBP14,625-GBP16,000
- 37.5 hours per week over 5 days
Please note: due to the high level of responses we receive, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.