Fabricator / Welder
Our clients are currently looking for a Fabricator welder to work in there busy friendly workshop. Due to a member of staff retiring, this long term position has become available.
Our clients are looking for a candidate who can grow within the team and stay there and have stability with their role.
- Working on one-off and small batch components to samples or drawings.
- Use of inspection equipment to monitor quality of components produced.
- Completion of paperwork as per the company quality system.
- Working on all types of metal.
- Time served as a Fabricator Welder, working with Sheet Metal.
- Must have at least 10 year's experience applicable to job role above
- The successful candidate will be self-disciplined and have the ability to remain on task when unsupervised.
- They will also be able to use their own initiative to efficiently progress work through the section to achieve productivity goals.
Our client are offering a competitive salary up to GBP12.00ph for a 39 hour week.
If you match all of the above, then don't miss out, AND APPLY NOW!
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.