HGV Class 1 Driver
Employ Recruitment are seeking an experienced and hardworking HGV Class 1 Driver to work for client: DHL Dunelm, Stoke-on-Trent
- This position is delivering homeware goods to RDC's and Stores. Double decker trained drivers are desirable but a willingness to learn is essential.
- The role entails some ad-hoc manual handling and a great customer service manner.
- This role is full time and on-going on a rota basis.
- Monday - Friday starting between 00:00 - 11:00
- Temp-Perm Opportunities
- Opportunity for long shifts & nights out
Start Date: Immediate starts available for the right candidate.
Job Location: Stoke-on-Trent
LTD Contractor rates:
- Weekday: AM: GBP12 /PM: GBP12.50
- Saturday: AM: GBP14.00 / PM: GBP14.50
- Sunday: AM: GBP15.50 / GBP16.00
- Plus GBP25 per night out.
We also accept applications from PAYE drivers, please enquire for rates.
Insurance requirements: You must have held your HGV class 1 UK licence for at least 6 months, driven on it for at least 60 days within the last 6 months and have less than 6 points for non-major endorsements.
Contact Us: Email or call us and we will book you in for a registration at your earliest convenience.
Become part of the Employ Recruitment Driver team! Employ Recruitment are the Midland's leading provider of HGV drivers, providing first class drivers profiled to meet client requirements.
Did you know 10% of Employ Recruitment's Drivers become permanent employees at their client of choice?
We offer on-going work with shift patterns matched to your preference and our clients. Tell us what you're looking for to suit your work life balance and we will endeavour to provide you with it.