6 month contract Project Administrator Shrewsbury
Your new company
Hays are recruiting on behalf of a large public sector organisation for a Project Administrator on a 6 month contract basis.
Your new role
- Provide project support for existing and future complex projects
- Assist with the compilation of governance and other reports and presentations for project boards
- To undertake project data analysis, and assist with project benefits/evaluation monitoring
- Research ideas and best practice, to support the delivery of projects
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members, colleagues, senior managers, external individuals and organisations
- Engaging with internal stakeholders to present findings, recommendations and to deliver the actions agreed
- To undertake administration and financial monitoring of projects
- Undertake other assignments from time to time, depending on the needs of the programme
- To develop and maintain databases and systems for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- To undertake timely and accurate information analysis on agreed areas of portfolio presenting findings in an agreed and clear manner.
- To contribute to the review and development of service improvement within the project work stream.
- To provide full administrative support including diary management, arrangement of meetings, note taking and making and ensuring all project team members are communicated with in a timely and professional manner using IT skills including word processing, excel spreadsheet use, mail merge, email and power-point.
- To be responsible for implementing effective solutions that meet the projects needs within marketing and event coordination.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have excellent administration skills, qualified to A' level or equivalent, with an administrative qualification. Have excellent IT skills, communicator, experience of planning, organising and managing your own workload. You will also have experience of organising events, and have experience of accurate data entry and analysing information.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.