ISS UK is looking for a strong Commercial Manager to provide innovation and development of commercial management strategies and processes to support to the Operations Director delivering a variety of commercial frameworks that are account specific in order to measure, drive and protect contract performance.
Ensuring that business processes are delivered in accordance with ISS and client corporate policies and in a way which protects and enhances the image and reputation of ISS. Taking a personal responsibility in the contractual and financial performance of the business.
Support the smooth day-to-day running of all commercial aspects of the accounts including financial administration, reporting and cost control (client), monthly invoicing, management of contract variations, procurement and supplier management support.
Support the ISS Finance Reporting team and Finance and Commercial Director with management accounting information and the wider ISS team with tenders and new contract mobilisations.
- To provide commercial management for a variety UK multi-site FM contracts; both IFM and hard services specific.
- Reporting on financial and operational performance and identifying risk through full knowledge and understanding of the pricing model.
- To develop an understanding of the contract, working with the Operations Directors to optimise profit and protect ISS from any Commercial/Partner/Internal risks.
- Producing timely and accurate information to support the financial month end GP results and forecasts.
- Analysis of the results to highlight risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for the tracking of contract variations.
- Assisting the Operations Directors with the tracking and delivery of actions to improve commercial performance.
- Proactive management of the billing process and cash collection.
- Maintain budgetary control of labour and materials.
- Building strong and influential relationships with the account team and the client by providing a value added service.
- Calculation of all accruals and prepayments.
- Assist in the preparation of management accounting information.
- Assist in management accounts review and analysis in accordance with strict reporting timescales.
- Actively identify all significant contract Risks and Opportunities, prioritising activities to secure opportunities and mitigate risks, keep business fully informed and aware.
- Assist with the maintenance and enforcement of policies and procedures to manage commercial risk.
- Responsible for ensuring all PO's are raised in accordance with ISS and Client policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the KPI performance management, account reporting and analysis.
- To assist in the continual improvement of the wider Facilities Solutions Commercial procedures, processes and working documentations.
- To develop and maintain a professional and proactive business relationship with all levels of client's representatives; promoting the Company and development of services.
- Assisting the Account Directors in the delivery of training to the wider account team.
- Support the Finance and Commercial Director and wider finance and operations teams will all commercial contract improvements, innovations and delivery.
- Lead the commercial review for new tenders and existing contracts.
- Support the ISS PSDT in all commercial aspects of the new contract tender process to include cost monitoring, commercial compliance, and analysis and contract variation.
- Management of legacy and backlog issues, including compilation of additional entitlement claims, full costings and proposals.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent in Surveying, FM or related discipline, and/or Degree level qualification or equivalent in a finance related discipline or ACCA / CIMA related qualifications.
- RICS status or working towards or equivalent financial status.
- Qualified in any mainstream procurement or commercial related subject
- Qualified by substantial experience