Customer Service Advisor
Would you like to work for an Employer of Choice?
Why not start the day by waking up and being happy to go to work?
A great opportunity has arisen to work for a fantastic and friendly company as a Customer Service Advisor located in Coventry. This is a seasonal assignment which will last up to 13 weeks, starting 21st May 2018 - 31st August 2018.
Monday - Friday:
Rotational Shift: 08.00 to 16.00 or 09.00 to 17.00 or 09.30 to 17.30
Optional Saturdays: 09.30 to 13.00
37.5 hours per week
On an accessible bus route
Full Training is provided including a one week induction.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Handling incoming enquiries and bookings
* Ensuring every customer is satisfied, representing company values
* A good understanding of services and products
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Input of data onto in-house system
Requirements of the role:
* Experience of working in a Customer Service role in a Contact Centre
* Customer Focused
* Excellent standard of verbal and written communication
* Strong attention to detail
* Computer Literate - specifically data input
* Free on-site parking
* Excellent facilities, including hot drinks
If believe this role is right for you, please contact Vicki Brookes at GI Group Coventry or send your CV.